Sunday, September 7, 2008

Link to Previous Blog

In response to a comment from Adonis, I am making this link available to the previous space where I had my blog. It was on Windows Live Spaces and I was getting no traffic there. In response to her specific request, there is a post there entitled THE NJDOC: WORTH THE MONEY? If she or anyone else wishes to read this previous post she can go to:

www.ageofaccountability.spaces.msn.com

In closing for the night, as an aside I would also like to say that Verizon Wireless Internet Access is a terrible service in the area in which I live. I get bunked off at the most inconvenient times and it's as slow as molasses going uphill in December. Thank you.

1 comment:

orfeenix said...

i paid a lot of attention to your text about what happened to you, i think you should write a "best seller", thanks for being a witness of the reality ignored by almost citizens, with all my respect.